Children Wellbeing Information
The role of a well-being ambassador:
We are very proud of our enthusiastic well-being ambassadors. They run lunch time clubs and support their peers in the following ways.
- Be a positive role model
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Run lunch time well-being clubs
- Reduce the stigma around mental health amongst their peers
- Encourage children to talk and share
- Be someone that can listen, support people and ask for help.
Well- Being Ambassadors
Useful websites for supporting children's well-being during lockdown: